13262538

my husband has propertys on just his name we separated but

Customer Question

my husband has propertys on just his name we separated but not divorce what can i do he went to pakistan and get married iand i have 6 kids with me aswell
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your question
Do you wish to consider divorce proceedings?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I don't
His he paying you any money towards the children?
What woudl you like information on?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No he's paid me nothing so far and we have not agreed on any money. I just so confused as getting the houses are so hard. The house I am living in is under both our names so I'm not to worried about that but the others are cash and moragage. What can I do to stop him from selling them or putting them on someone elses name.
What income does he have here in the UK?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
From the properties and his furniture shop although I don't know how much he gets but I know its enough to help me with the kids.
You can apply to the CSA for Child Maintenance.
If you do not wish to start divorce proceedings there is very little that you can do to force the transfer of the properties into joint names - but you can place restrictions on the titles of the other properties to ensure that he cannot sell or transfer them with out your knowledge
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how can i place restrictoins on properties on his name?

Whilst it is possible to do it yourself it is easier if you get a local solicitor to do this
However if you wish to do it yourself the form is here
http://www.landregistry.gov.uk/_media/downloads/forms/RX1.pdf
Claire