How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My husband and I are not getting on any

Customer Question

My husband and I are not getting on any more after 8 years of marriage. We have 3 children together and live in a four bedroom detached house. I do not work as my twins have only just started school last September. Please can you tell me what I do next as I have no family where I live in Epsom, Surrey. My family live in Dorset. He has parents who live in Sutton, Surrey. Please can you help, as I do not know where to go and who to turn to?


Kind regards

Mrs Natalie XXXXXXX

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage
What other assets and debts and do you know how much your husband earns?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The house is roughly worth about £550,000.00.

£193,754.24 but is on a interest only mortgage.


My husband has various credit cards which is know have high debt on them.


My husbands earns roughly £60,000.00 per annum but have tried to find his latest payslip and is probably in his briefcase, I will try to find this information out.


Kind regards


Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Would you wish to remain in your current home?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If it seems the best option, the kids all go to school locally so yes it would be best.




Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
How much would a three bedroom house in the same general area cost?

Related Family Law Questions