13262538

Do I need a breack down order after my divorce?

Customer Question

Hi, do I need a breack down order after my divorce ?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well , we been married for one year and then she said that she is confused and then we decided that we going to live separate and then she was preagnet with this other lad and then we had to wait 2 years to get a divorce and we did it , but I want a break down order .

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we got divorced and I want a break down order

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

What exactly do you mean by breakdown order? Why are you getting divorced?

Adultery or unreasonable behaviour?

Will she admit adultery?

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question
It is always wise to have a final financial Clean Break Order within divorce proceedings stating that neither of you have any further financial claims against the other
It is however not essential and if she has moved on and had children from a further relationship the chances of her successfully making a claim against you are remote.
However if you wish to be certain then you should instruct a solicitor to draft one and send it to her with the necessary forms to sign and return.
Claire