13262538

Ive been kicked out the house by my girlfriend and ow she

Customer Question

I've been kicked out the house by my girlfriend and ow she is refusing to speak to me about access to my child and is seeking a solicitor what happens from here? And what are my chances of gaining joint residency i work full time but live 15 mile away from the ex
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
How old is the child and who has has the day to day care of the child until now?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Tha child is 3. We both looked after him 1 day during the week this was usually a different day for the ex gf as her day off during the week was always if fervent and. Wild always hav him on a Thursday, the rest of the time he would be in nursery for a full day apart from on a wednsdy he would only be in on th morning because I would pick him up at dinner time and have him in the afternoon. On. Weekend we would both have.
What accommodation do you have?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Bungalow living with my mam
Is there a separate bedroom for the child - what would your long term plan be?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No only 2 bedrooms long term plan is to get place in the area he will go to school wen he's older. What happens when she goes to a solicitors but has not informed me about anything or what she plans on doing?
The law says that a child is entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary.
Where parents have been sharing the care in the past there is no reason why this should not continue provided you have suitable accommodation.
You should try and discuss matters with your ex using Family Mediation )www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) bit if that fails you will need to apply to the court for a Shared Residence Order
You can find the forms on the website
http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/mobile/FamilyLawMenu.html
Claire