How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am married to a gamekeeper and we live in a house that comes

Customer Question

I am married to a gamekeeper and we live in a house that comes with his job. just found out hes having an affair. i have 2 children living at the home. what are our rights as he says that legally he has to stay in the house( because of guns etc)
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
Is it your intention to end the marriage?
What assets are there and how much do you each earn?

Related Family Law Questions