Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i Have been living in Spain for the last 10 years but divoced

Customer Question

i Have been living in Spain for the last 10 years but divoced my English husband ( i Am English) about 8 yeas ago via the English courts. We have two children who i have custody of. We are fully legal residents and i am also a fiscal tax payer here in Spain.
My question is that i want to go to court in the UK to increase maintanence for my two children. Can you please tell me how to go about this. Can i do it on my own or will i need a solicitor etc. My Ex lives in the UK but we are still in Spain. Also what can i expect fom the English system. How long does it take etc.
Is there a maintenance Order currently in place?
Claire