How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Divorce under wrong ground. We were married for 15 years and

Customer Question

Divorce under wrong ground. We were married for 15 years and we have 3 children under 11years old.
Separation agreement on finances but now my husband is not happy with the agreement
and is issuing financial proceeders , asking to property adjustment, lump some and pension
What should I do?
Thank you,
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your query.
When was the Separation Agreement signed and did you both have legal advice at the time?