Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i have been marriaged for 23 yrs we have 4 children three are

Customer Question

i have been marriaged for 23 yrs we have 4 children three are under 18. i myself have only started working after completing a post graduate qualfication. my husband owes several businesses and properties some in his own name and some in the name of his brother. Nothing is in my name. Not even our 6 bed room home. I do have savings of about 40 thousaud pounds. my husband has over the course of our marriage both phyisically and emotionally abused me. Recently I have found out that over the pas 15 years he has had a string of intimate releationships with women is has met on the internet. After finding this out he promised to change and I must admit i forgave him, however recently his behviuor has become verbally abusive and he is becoming very aggressive with the children. If we are to divorce how can I ensure that I down lose out fiancially
Thank you for your query.
How old are the younger children and how much is your home worth.
Do you know how much your husband earns?
Claire