Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have been mediating contact arrangements for my grain child

Customer Question

I have been mediating contact arrangements for my grain child as my Daugher and her ex partner do not get on as he was the abuser in there relationship. Apparently he has a criminal record mentioning gang rape and theft - not sure if there were any actual convictions. My Granddaught is 3 years and says that she want to see daddy. Contact has been fortnighly from 10.30 to 5pm unsupervised and I do the transporting (social services or courts not involved) he is constantly rude and abusive in his messages to me and not having her ready on time to be picked up making me hang around. Despite been asked to contact me only, he is still harrasing my Daugher which is making her feel ill. she was advised by 'Worth' in the past to have someone else involved with contact arrangments and to not have contact herself with him - I now feel that this responsibility needs to be taken over by someone independent but do not know the steps to take - please advise - would have to be under legal aid.
I will do my best to assist you but do need some further information first.
Do you have any concerns about the care of the child when she is with him?
Claire