Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have a court order for contact with my son who is 14 years

Customer Question

hi i have a court order for contact with my son who is 14 years of age i have had problems this weekend and need a emergency court on monday to get my son to be able to stay with myself till socical services have finished looking into things going on as my ex partner is not feeding my son properly the home they live in is dicusting and un clean the police have been called out their this weekend and the police have asked myself to collect my son yesterday evening as my ex partner was unfit through drink and poss drugs and was taken to hospital

the court order is in staffordshire county court but i live in st neots cambridgeshire

I will do my best to assist but I need some further information first.
Where is your son at the moment?
Claire