How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I have a court order for contact with my son who is 14 years

Customer Question

hi i have a court order for contact with my son who is 14 years of age i have had problems this weekend and need a emergency court on monday to get my son to be able to stay with myself till socical services have finished looking into things going on as my ex partner is not feeding my son properly the home they live in is dicusting and un clean the police have been called out their this weekend and the police have asked myself to collect my son yesterday evening as my ex partner was unfit through drink and poss drugs and was taken to hospital

the court order is in staffordshire county court but i live in st neots cambridgeshire

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I will do my best to assist but I need some further information first.
Where is your son at the moment?