Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Commission Devil Software. - I have watched & paid for a programme

Customer Question

Commission Devil Software. - I have watched & paid for a programme & received by email a receipt for my purchase. To download the programme I have been asked to log in to the members area by keying in http://www.commissiondevil.com/login/
Google tells me that there are NO RESULTS from my search.
I have paid $497.00 USA which is close to @700.00 NZ Can you help me please by either finding a correct website address or getting a refund ??
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

Did you pay by credit or debit card or another payment method pleae?

JACUSTOMER-g0690pij- :

You have not given me an answer! When will you be back on line - Gordon

JACUSTOMER-g0690pij- :

Please give me a New Zealand time so I can be here - I can't sit here all day as I have other things to do - Ta - G.

JACUSTOMER-g0690pij- :

I paid with PayPal

Josh-2010 :

thank you. Apologies for the delay in reverting to you. I am on UK time. I will be around for most of the day up until around about 11 PM this evening but not constantly. It is helpful if we are both around at the same time but it is not essential as I should be able to answer your question in any event. Please of course do come back to me if you have any follow-up questions of any kind

Josh-2010 :

I have tried the link you have kindly provided and I have been able to access the website which asks for a username and password without difficulty. Obviously I do not have a username and password so I cannot get any further. I suspect where you may be going wrong is that you are copying and pasting the address you have been given into the Google search engine. What you need to do is copy and paste it into your address bar which is usually located at the top of your browser window and which usually will display the address of the webpage you are currently viewing. This is what I have just done and I had no difficulties accessing the website

Josh-2010 :

the web address you have given me has in fact redirected to this website: http://www.commissiondevil.com/cb-validate.aspx

Josh-2010 :

if you have any difficulties with the web address you have been given, you could try the above but just to reiterate it needs to be copied and pasted into the address bar at the top of your browser not into a Google search box or any other search engine

Josh-2010 :

if having been able to access the service, you find you are not satisfied with it because there have been misrepresentations or the service was not as described, you may be able to claim a refund by your credit card for which you paid for the service Under the Visa or MasterCard chargeback scheme. other card schemes such as American Express and so on have similar arrangements. I'm not quite sure which card you would have used for payment and of course you may be entirely satisfied with the service you have purchased in which case this is irrelevant

Josh-2010 :

Does the above answer all your questions or is there anything I can clarify or help you with any further?