13262538

Ive received partial holiday information about an upcoming

Customer Question

I've received partial holiday information about an upcoming holiday for my 4 year old daughter. I've replied by letter with proposals for missed contact, phone contact, and to give consent. ( special delivery). When I arrived to collect my daughter today, the letter box at my ex home was taped over. I've tracked my letter and it has not been delivered and is at the post office. Therefore I emailed my letter direct to ex solicitor.

I've received a hand written letter to my home today saying she will not go to th post office to collect the letter (intrusive in her life) her solicitor or her will not deal with any correspondance that I send. She states that I must hand deliver letters to her home (dubious and not verifiable ) or given to her at handovers (not appropriate). She is refusing email communication as well. Her parents are routinely hand delivering quite critical and offensive lettesr directly to my home and I have asked for this to stop and to text or email of comm through her solicitor. I need to sort out missed contact proposals before the holiday at the beginning of may. Can I use a prohibited steps ordered sort out missed contact etc.
I will do my best to assist but need a little more information first.
When is this holiday meant to happen?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Holiday is on 2 May, review of contact in first week of July.

Her behaviour is unacceptable - the only point I want to check is that she has not in fact yet received the written consent?
Claire .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I've checked the Royal Mail tracking again and the letter containing consent has not been collected. Ex Solicitor has a copy of the letter as described above. I've also provided a Dropbox link and texted it to ex but she says that her phone will not do links. It's as though she doesn't want the letter - but it contains consent !! My guess is that she has the letter from either her solicitor or Dropbox link.
As I said her behaviour is unacceptable.
However what is less clear is how best you can deal with this.
In the normal way of things I would not suggest that you use a Prohibited Steps Order however her behaviour is so bizarre that it may be your only option.
You should at the same time consider an application for a Specific Issue Order to deal with how future communications should be dealt with.
The Alternative is to allow the holiday to go ahead and wait until the review hearing and raise matters then - including the communication problems
I appreciate that this is not a definitive answer - but that is because the option is yours
I hope that is assists - please ask for any further clarification or information you need
Claire