13262538

hi my husband is the only director of a limited company. he

Customer Question

hi my husband is the only director of a limited company. he is also paying himself a gross salary wage, of 36000 as the only employee. pays himself a dividend ranging 7000-10000 per year. can you tell me what is taken into acoount when calculating child maintainance?
Thank you for your question, I will do my best to assist you.
Both his wage and his dividends count as income for CSA purposes - however please be aware that the first assessment may be based on just his wage.
If so you will need to apply for a variation at which point the dividend will also be included.
Why this has to be so is sadly beyond my understanding
I hope that this is of assistance - please feel free to ask for any clarification that you need
Claire