Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi I have been paying csa to my ex for the past 10 years. My

Customer Question

Hi I have been paying csa to my ex for the past 10 years. My ex want this paid directly as paying to the csa there was one problem after another. I agreed but was advised by the csa to pay by cheque or standing order this i have done. My daughter is nearly 18 she as been a college 1st year for the past year. Due to her birthday end of September she had to do a extra year at school. I was happy paing unitll she was 19 and the course ended.

I have just been told my daughter has packed colledge in and will start a paid hair dressing apprentacieship in September. Do i stop paying csa
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
Do you know how much time she will spend in college each week on her new course?
Claire