James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

IVE BEEN LIVING WITH A PARNTER FOR 13 YEARS NOT MARRIED SON

Customer Question

IVE BEEN LIVING WITH A PARNTER FOR 13 YEARS NOT MARRIED SON AT 7 YEARS SHE MOVED OUT OVER 3 MONTHS AGO I PAY ALL THE BILLS APART SHE PAID THE PHONE BILL AND TELEVISON LICENCE BUT SHE CANCELED THEM WE SHE MOVED OUT OVER 3 MONTHS AGO SINCE THEN SHES BOUGHT HER OWN HOUSE IN JANUARY WITHOUT ME NOWING
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

basicly if she has any entililment over the house and wot rights i can see my son pls

Is the house in joint names? What did each of you pay towards it when you were together?

Are you now paying for the child?

I need full background please. Thanks