How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

the 17 year girl has moved into ahostal do the police have

Customer Question

the 17 year girl has moved into ahostal do the police have the right to tell her who she can talk to
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.


I have seen my colleagues previous answers and could not agree more. This question appears to be a different way of asking the same question so I am unlikely to be able to add more but am happy to answer specific points

Related Family Law Questions