Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

what happens if an ex husband takes a child to stay at a place

Customer Question

what happens if an ex husband takes a child to stay at a place against the wishes of the mother
Thank you for the question.
I shall do my best to assist you but need some further information first.
How old is the child and what is the objection to the plan?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi my daughter is 10 and a half-my ex is taking her to a hotel to stay-they will be sharing a room-he sees nothing wrong with this-I presumed when he said he was going to Devon he would be staying with this parents this is not the case and hasnt been for a number of occasions although i was always under the impression he was at the grandparents house-I have written to him yesterday and today saying I think it would be much better for her to stay with them rather than a hotel-he has disregarded my wishes and still taken her-5 years ago his contact was limited to only 2 hours a week because investigations were being taken place

My apologies for the delay
What was the outcome of the investigations?
Claire