Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

HI,MY FRIENDS HUSBAND HAS ELOPED WITH HER BEST FRIEND, AND

Customer Question

HI,MY FRIENDS HUSBAND HAS ELOPED WITH HER BEST FRIEND, AND STILL OPERATES HIS CAR RENOVATION BUSINESS FROM THE BOTTOM OF HER GARDEN.HE IS TRYING TO TAKE THE HOUSE [OF WHICH THE,VE LIVED FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS] OFF OF HER.BECAUSE SHE HAS NO FUNDS AND WORKS AS A HOME CARER ON LOW WAGES ,SHE SAYS SHE CAN,T GET ANY HELP OR LEGAL AID TO KEEP THE ROOF OVER HER HEAD. SHE IS IN A DESPERATE SITUATION WHAT CAN SHE DO.KINDEST REGARDS XXXXX XXXXX
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage
What is the value of the business and what other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HI, my friend is in hospital at the moment ,and is also suffering from bad depression,so as soon as i can i will get the relevant answers you require.kind regards RALPH MEYER

Hi Ralph
That is fine - just add the details when you can
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi ,finally got the answers you require. 1. house and total property value £ 230.000. with an outstanding mortgage of £110.000.business value is not known at present ,but the tooling value is in excess of £20,000.they had an endowment of £40,000 in the bank,which he has taken out.He also has a pension of £25000 per annum,which matures shortly.My friend earns £10,000 per annum as a carer.

Who is currently paying the mortgage/
Claire