UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

my philippiner wife left me six mounths ago,havent seen her

Customer Question

my philippiner wife left me six mounths ago,havent seen her since,she told me to stay married but with out vany communicastion.how can i get her spouce vesa revoked as she got the police on to me because i found out that she wanted to come back then told the police that i was arassing her by texing her to ask when she was comming home.i fell into her trap.ive been married for only 18 mounths.i hate this situastion im in
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

The best thing would be to report here to the home office as you have done but also write a letter to them stating her name address and your name. Your should include a copy of her visa pages as well as any other information relevant to her visa.

The fact is that she would need to submit an application for indefinite leave to remain in the uk once her visa expires and if you do not support her application for indefinite leave to remain her visa will be revoked and she would need to return to her home country automatically. She is unable to renew her visa without your sponsorship. Therefore if not already done so do keep writing them letters, send the letters recorded delivery and keep a copy of the letters with you after you have sent them.

What you must understand is that the home office is a big government body and things do take time to action, so just because no action has yet been taken does not mean that they won't take any. They have to do all the relevant checks at their end before any action is taken. But provided you have written them letters, as soon as she tries to extend her visa or apply for settlement her visa application will be refused and she will be an overstayer and would have no option but to return to her home country.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/report-crime/

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.