Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am not married and have two children aged 3 and 5 years old

Customer Question

I am not married and have two children aged 3 and 5 years old we have a joint mortgage and I have been paying my partner has told me that she has been sleeping with some one else and she wants me out the house we jointly own and that I have to leave as she want the house for the children do I have any rights to stay in the house can we sell and split cost 50 /50 or is she right I have to leave and give the house to her
regards steve
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the house is worth 360000 and out standing mortgage is 168000

How much woudl a two bedroom property in the same general area cost and what mortgage capacity does she have?
Claire