13262538

can i take my husband to court to get my money back as we both

Customer Question

can i take my husband to court to get my money back as we both have separate banks accounts
Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you.
As I understand it you gave your husband this money in preparation for your move to join him.
I am not certain whether you now will or will not be joining him - and if not whether you beleive that the marriage is now over.
It is not usually possible for spouses to sue on another unless there was a clear contract involved - although in your case you could argue that there was - you paid the money on the understanding you could join him
However it would be easier to deal with this within the financial side of divorce proceedings
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further information
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you shall consider the answer which have given me a thought to go on

You are most welcome - there is much to think about
Claire