Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am due in court next week for a hearing as i wish to relocate

Customer Question

I am due in court next week for a hearing as i wish to relocate with my 2 children aged 14 and 13. They have had no contact with their father except letter contact which was issued by the court which was to run for 6 months and only lasted 3 as he gave up. At the last hearing it was left that the children are old enough to decide what they want and their wishes and feelings were taken in to account with view to their father. I served him the relocation papers and i have heard he has signed them,although i am not sure if this is true. Caf cas said they get involved at some stage but have done nothing as yet.
If he has signed the paperwork,will the case be adjourned for caf cas reports or will the decision be made in the first hearing?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first
Where are you re-locating to?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am relocating to the republic of Ireland due to my long term partner having family commitments out there.

When was the last court order?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it was sorted in court today

That is excellent news - would you like a refund?
Claire

I see from this question page that your problem has been resolved. Would you like us to cancel your question at this time, or do you still need advice?

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.