How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34263
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

what proof do one need to show to the courts that you have

Customer Question

what proof do one need to show to the courts that you have access to your own child.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.

clairep80 :


clairep80 :

Thank you for your question

clairep80 :

I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first

clairep80 :

How old is the child and what contact do you actually have?

Customer :

my child is almost 8yrs. I need to apply for residence but they need me to show that I have access to my child.

clairep80 :

What contact do you actually have?