Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am hoping you can help in a situation that is getting out

Customer Question

I am hoping you can help in a situation that is getting out of control. My daughter has a 5 month old baby and has vowed not to reveal the father. He is not on the birth certificate. Rumours are spreading as to who the father is and now his wife is demanding a DNA. She is texting my daughter and has visited several times but my daughter is now feeling uncomfortable in her own home. She lives alone with a baby and works full time to support them both. I do actually have a sneaky feeling that he may be the father but she has sworn she will never tell. I have told her to ignore her but she isnt going away. Any suggestions
Regards Karen