How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I live with my daughter, her partner and child aged 8yrs.

Customer Question

I live with my daughter, her partner and child aged 8yrs. I put £100000 down on this house and the three of us are on the mortgage and share all bills including the mortgage. Now I and my daughter want him to leave but he refuses, what can we do?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank your for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
How old is the child and is it his child?
Was your investment protected by a Declaration of Trust?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



the house is worth £180000 and there's 75-80000 outstanding the child is eight and yes she is his daughter and no to the last question

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
What was the agreement at the time that the investment was made?