Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my partner has just received notification that she must attend

Customer Question

my partner has just received notification that she must attend court for a 15 min hearing as she is asking for interim spousal maintenance in advance of full financial remedy with er soon to be ex husband. the problem is she has a long standing holiday abroad booked which clashes with the date of the hearing, what can be done?
I shall do my best to assist you but need some further information first
I assume that your partner has made this application - does she have a solicitor acting for her at all?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.