Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

If a womans partner has left the family home and after a week

Customer Question

If a womans partner has left the family home and after a week asked to see their child can he legally keep the child and tell the woman that she will have to go to court to get the child back. They are not married.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first
How old is the child and is the father named on the birth certificate
Who has had the day to day care of the child until now?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the child is 3 years old yes the father is on the birth certificate and the mother has the day to day care thank you

Tom

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The child is 3 years old. Her fathers name is on the birth certificate. The mother has day to day care and the father is now homeless.

Thank You

Tom

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I havn't had an answer I was asked for more information which I gave and have heard nothing since