Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

the person in question has three children and has bveen separated

Customer Question

the person in question has three children and has bveen separated from their mother for 3 years. he has been inb full time employment but has never paid child maintenance. the mother therefore has had to claim from the state. she is now in a full time relationship and is expecting a child with her new partner. obviously as a couple they have forfieted state aid but are needing contributions for the other mans children. he is behaving irresponsibly and has given his notice in before finding alternative employment. where does the mother stand in relation to attempting to obtain money for his children?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but need some further information first
How old are the children and is their father currently working?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.