Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Hi Claire I have registered the matrimonial properties with

Customer Question

Hi Claire
I have registered the matrimonial properties with the land registry office is there anything else I need to do to protect myself in regard to these properties I a can she sell all remortgaged them without my Knowing?
Then you have done all that you can for now - and you will be informed of any attempt by her to deal with the property - however you do need to make sure that someone will be opening your post in case the Land Registry do notify you of a transaction
I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further information
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.