Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have a big problem. I lived with this man for 30 years (all

Customer Question

I have a big problem. I lived with this man for 30 years (all my youth) We share some financial responsibilities specially at the beginning of our romance when both had nothing I worked and he studied. Now he has a lot of qualifications and he is gone with another women and has left me with nothing.
I come from a catholic convent I suffer from trauma and I have no one with me. He has a property (farm) in Spain were we both lived; and I know that in Spain I will have the law on my side I will be protected form such behaviour, is there anything that can be done to help me. Thank you for your time Yuli.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first
What assets do you hold together here in the UK?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have nothing and Tim has nothing but he works for a company with various branches here, the UK but the company is based in Europe
He has personal wealth but no assets. It is all in Spain Thank you again Yuli

Do you have any children together?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No children.

Is he harassing you at all?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.