Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i have a residency order and father has a contact order, he

Customer Question

i have a residency order and father has a contact order, he is trying to push me for moreand more access which im not prepare to give due to the state of children when they are returned to me, filthy dirty and in same cloths etc that they are sent in on the saturday, if i dont do it will i be breaking my court order which states 12pm sat til 4 pm on a sunday and a wednesday after school which father has stopped due to work,he want to have them 3 nights and 4 days. where do i stand
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need further information first.
How old are the children and what is the longest time he has had them until now?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the children are aged 3 & 5 years old he has them 12 pm saturday til 4 pm sunday at the moment

Is that every week?
Claire