Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My partner is divorced with 2 children and currently holds

Customer Question

My partner is divorced with 2 children and currently holds shared custody with his ex however the geography behind the family it is impossible to have equal access.
he is looking to have shared access whereby they live with him and she then has access, the boys are 7 & 9. when will the courts listen to the childs wishes (they both want to live with there dad) what are the chances of him getting his boys, He works full time and lives with his parents?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first
How do the children currently share their time between their parents
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
They currently have shared access to the boys but they live up north and he lives down south.
How is the children's time actually divided between them at present - this is crucial to the issue
Claire