How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am a married woman and have had an affair. I have a 5 year

Customer Question

I am a married woman and have had an affair. I have a 5 year old daughter with my husband.
Since I informed my husband of the affair he has stated that he does not wish to try to work out our issues and would like a divorce.
He wants me to move out to my parents house with my daughter.
The house is jointly owned.
What are my rights?
Thank you in advance
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law

Related Family Law Questions