Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My husband took my children away from me two years ago. They

Customer Question

My husband took my children away from me two years ago. They were seven and ten. I was a single parent for many years and one weekend he simply didn't return them. I went to court and the children were happy staying with their dad and he got residency. I have a court order staying i have can have them a weekend every fortnight. However this is not happening. My ex makes plans for them to see their friends on my weekends. My children are now nine and twelve. I saw them on Sunday for half a day. This was the first contact in three months. Not seeing my children is killing me. Is their any way i can enforce the court order? They always enjoy spending time with me but he likes to make more exciting alternative arrangements for them. Is their anything i can do to stop him doing this?
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Looking at the Order is there a warning on the end about what can happen if the order is broken?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.