Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My relationship broke down a month ago and both myself and

Customer Question

My relationship broke down a month ago and both myself and partner have a 1yr old child he is insistant apon having her twice a week over night at his mums house where he currently resides and we have currently had a dispute over weekends as he also wants to see her all weekends too weather it be for lunch or the whole day either way he is persist in terms of wanting to see her more and more despite the welfare and wellbeing of my daughter herself i have no idea what my legal rights are and if i have the right to say when he can and cannot see her. he is named on the birth certificate and im at the end of my tether with it all please help?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which of you was the main carer of the child prior to the separation?
Does your ex work?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.