Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my 17 year old daughter walked out of her family home with

Customer Question

my 17 year old daughter walked out of her family home with my 14 month old grandson, to a home that i felt was unsafe for him, she had been with this boyfriend for only 5 weeks. i took him to a safe place to his fathers home. it went to court last Thursday and my daughter put into court that none of her family to have contact with him. Do all the family need written paper work from court confirming this? my grandson has great grandparents and a great great great aunt who dearly love to see him. Thank you.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Who is the child living with at present?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My grandson is at present living with his biological father and his parents. My daughter is having contact and access to her son 3 times a week, but I'm not sure when. Access is at her address that she has chosen to live with her new boyfriend and his parents. myself and my grandson's great parents and relatives on my side have had no contact since last Thursday.

Hi Kerry
Do you know when the next hearing date is?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.