How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My farther wants to buy a bungalow and wants to put myself

Customer Question

My farther wants to buy a bungalow and wants to put myself and my brother down regarding who owns it (he wants us to have half each) but my brother and his wife want to move in with him as he is being made redundant , does his second wife has rights to the house and can they refuse to leave if my farther passes away ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you.
Are you talking about your brother's wife?