13262538

My daughter is 4yrs old and sees her father twice a week, he

My daughter is 4yrs old and sees her father twice a week, he is taking me to mediation to see her more. He has phoned her school demanding information on her parents evenings ect, I am worried he will snatch her and as he refuses to give me his address makes me more concerned. Can i get his parental rights taken away?
Helen
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Has he ever threatened to take her?
What actual contact does he have at the moment and what is he asking for?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He said he will be picking her from school when he feels like it, didn't ask felt like he was telling me. He has her tuesday's 5pm-6pm and has her 1 day at the weekend, and every 4 weeks all weekend. Mediation cant tell me at the moment what more access he wants but he has said in the past he wants to see her every other day.

Hi Helen
I am afraid that you cannot do anything to remove his Parental Responsibility but given his threat to remove her from School and the fact that he will not give you his address it woudl be very reasonable for you to ask the court for a Residence Order stating that the child lives with you so that you can be certain that the child is returned at the end of contact.
You may also wish to offer alternate full weekend contact so that you each have a weekend with the child plus the midweek evening contact
You can read more about Court applications here
http://www.cafcass.gov.uk/media/168195/cb7-eng.pdf
and you can get much more information about possible contact arrangements here
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/#
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further information
Claire