Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my child is 13 years old and has stated she does not want to

Customer Question

my child is 13 years old and has stated she does not want to see her dad now and he is harrassing her and myself and telling her she does not have a choice and causing her to cry all the time and teling her she is lazy spoilt and wants sorting out I need to knoe legally where i stand and if i need to go back to court
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is there actually a Court Order in place regarding Contact and what contact should she be having with her father?
Claire