Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i am in the process of going through divorce and we are both

Customer Question

i am in the process of going through divorce and we are both living in the house until it is sold and she has moved her boyfriend into the house which i accepted but now feel threatened by it as i was verbally threatened by him last night and now don't feel comfy in my own home what can i do?
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are there any children involved and dis she actually ask for your agreement before moving him in.
Is he ever there when she is not?
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Claire