13262538

I am going through a divorce and we have made financial statements

Customer Question

I am going through a divorce and we have made financial statements to our solicitors. I have found out that my wife has been saving money in an account of her new partner and has not disclosed this to her solicitor or me. What do I do?
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first
Do you mean that you have exchanged Forms E?
How have you discovered this information?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We are going through a collaborative procedure and have exchanged financial details f

in order to come to interim financial agreement. She did not produce hers until the day of the meeting so I was unable to check them. I have found monthly transfers to an RBS Black account. This requires savings of over £100k. She does not have that amount of money but her new boyfriend does. She did not allude to this account stating she only had the current and billing accounts produced

Hi Paul
Have you brought this up within the process - or are you disenchanted with the system?
Claire