Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My wife has obtained a molestation order against me. She lives

Customer Question

My wife has obtained a molestation order against me. She lives at her mothers and I live in the family home. The question is, can she move back to the family home now she has the order and if so, does this mean I will be in breach of the order if I do not leave?
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What does the Order actually say and is there a further hearing date scheduled?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The order says that I can respond by 7th of October 2013 and that there will be a hearing on 1st of November 2013. Listed on the order are the usual six instructions that would be a breach of the order.
What exactly have you been told not to do (highlights only)?
Claire