How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Hi, My partner has 4 children. He is going through a divorce.

Customer Question

My partner has 4 children. He is going through a divorce. The children live with their mother but he sees them regularly. They stay over on average 2 nights a week and he also has them several times a week on other days. My partner has been paying child support since the parents separated - he asked the CSA how much he should pay and has been diligently paying that, increasing it whenever he got a pay rise.
We do not currently live together. If we live together, would my income be taken into account for child support payments ? Thanks for your help
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Has the financial side of the divorce been resolved yet?