Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

How can I prove to CSA that my self employed ex is lying about

Customer Question

How can I prove to CSA that my self employed ex is lying about his income to avoid paying child maintenance?
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 3 years ago.

My name is Mac, and I may be able to help you with your question. First I need to ask for some more information.

I am an English lawyer, and am familiar with the workings of the CSA. However, it looks as though your question is about a Northern Ireland situation, which I had thought was called the Child Maintenance Service. I can help you with the CSA, but would probably leave a question about the Child Maintenance Service to an NI lawyer. Is it the CSA or the CMS with whom you have a problem?

Regards,
Mac.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Csa

Can you tell me how you know that you ex is lying?
What kind of work does he do?

.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He's a financial adviser and claiming his exceptional high expenses are all business rated ie mortgage and car and travelling to see his parents etc. He earns approximately £100k pa before expenses and tax but I get £40 per week for 3 kids which represents 25% of his net income!!

Has he given you that gross income figure and do you have copies of his accounts, or tax return or anything like that?

Hi there,
Can you tell me what kind of information you have about his income? You obviously have some figures, but I need to know what evidence you have so far, so we can consider what else you might need.

Regards,
Mac