familylawexpert
familylawexpert, Family Solicitor
Experience:  Substantial experience (14yrs +) in divorce, financial cases, cohabitation, pre-nuptial agreements and civil partnerships.
75281287

Hello I have a son aged 4 and a step daughter aged 9, i

Customer Question

I have a son aged 4 and a step daughter aged 9, i have a two bedroom house,so the children have to share a room, at what age do they need their own rooms ?
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.

My name is Mac, and I can help you with your question.

You are not required by law to put them in their own rooms at any specific age, it is more a question for you to do what is best for them based on the family situation at home, your resources etc.

Although short, I hope that is helpful.

.

I hope you found the answer helpful. If you could rate my answer (OK or above), I'd be very grateful as it's the only way we get paid - sorry to ask.

Regards,
Mac.

.