Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my ex husband is in the fire service do I still have to live

Customer Question

my ex husband is in the fire service do I still have to live my life through his rota for him to see access to our children?
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.

My name is Mac. I may be able to help you with your question, but can I just check - are you and the children living in Northern Ireland?

.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes

I am an Engish lawyer and although the laws in Northern Ireland are very similar, they are not the same in every respect. So, I will opt out and leave your question to see if a Northern Ireland lawyer will be able to help you.

If an NI lawyer doesn't jump in, and you would like me to answer your question from an English family law perspective, then just comment further on your question and I'll pick that up.

Best of luck (and my sympathy).

Kind regards,
Mac
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what contact have you agreed to date?