were there financial proceedings at the time of the divorce proceedings?
NO - is your youngest child still in full-time education?
YOUNGEST IS 18. AT COLLEGE. LOOKING AT UNIVERSITIES FOR NEST YEAR.
- how have you divided the capital assets (eg the family home etc) between you?
SHE IS STILL IN THE HOUSE. WE ARE TRYING TO AGREE THE FINANCIAL SPLIT NOW.
- what is the total value of the other assets you and she hold (a total value rather than individual values is fine)?
NOTHING. I HAVE AN ISA £3,000.
- what is your income (after tax)?
I AM SELF EMPLOYED. I EARN ABOUT £50k
- what is her income (after tax), if any?
SHE WORKS PART TIME AND EARNS ABOUT £10k PER YEAR
- do either of you have any pensions?
I HAVE A PENSION. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER.
SHE IS 49 AND I AM 52
VALUED AT APPROXIMATELY £500,000.00 AND THERE IS ABOUT £240k EQUITY.
PROBABLY AGED 66 I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT VALUE.
* I HAVE ALREADY OFFERED HER THE FULL EQUITY WITH AN AGRREMENT TO REPLAY ME A % OF THE EQUITY IN 4 OR 5 YEARS ( THIS IS TO ALLOW HER TO MOVE NOW)
* AT THE POINT OF SEPARATION MY BUINESS WAS DECLARED BANKRUPT AND THERE WAS AN OUTSTANDING £85k CHARGE AGAINST OUR HOUSE.
* SINCE SEPARATING I AM NOW TRADING UNDER A NEW NAME. SHE HAS HAD NO INVOLVEMENT WITH THIS.