Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

grandparentadult child on supervision ordergrandparents

Customer Question

grandparent
adult child on supervision order
grandparents access tied to adult child supervion order order
no contact order granted to grand parents
grandparents asked for court judgement -not received from adult child solicitor
guardianship granted to adult child ex partner mother
as grandparent we are alientated by ex partner's mother. We have sent letters presents to children. letters to other grandmother (ex partner) No response for her or the local authority.
cant get local authority to agree for court ordered contact. (have to wait for judgement and whether or not contact i agreed in this next October holiday at the end of this october,
What action can we consider if contact, communication is not improved?
The judge has asked local authority to improve this. It has not happened to date.
The grandchildren saw us every day and we are significant other recognised by local authority.
we wish to have weekend contact, days out, short holidays. Its a disappointment
to our adult child and us not to be able to have contact together and separataely, only access granted is 5 times a year.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what was the reason for the Care Proceedings/
I now know the ages of the children but still need to know why care proceedings were issued
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

daughter charged with neglect, injury to persons under 16. found guilty in crown court

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what can we do as grandparents in our situation. We want to see our granchildren, communicate with them throughout their lives.

Ive answered your questions

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.