How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

grandparentadult child on supervision ordergrandparents

Customer Question

adult child on supervision order
grandparents access tied to adult child supervion order order
no contact order granted to grand parents
grandparents asked for court judgement -not received from adult child solicitor
guardianship granted to adult child ex partner mother
as grandparent we are alientated by ex partner's mother. We have sent letters presents to children. letters to other grandmother (ex partner) No response for her or the local authority.
cant get local authority to agree for court ordered contact. (have to wait for judgement and whether or not contact i agreed in this next October holiday at the end of this october,
What action can we consider if contact, communication is not improved?
The judge has asked local authority to improve this. It has not happened to date.
The grandchildren saw us every day and we are significant other recognised by local authority.
we wish to have weekend contact, days out, short holidays. Its a disappointment
to our adult child and us not to be able to have contact together and separataely, only access granted is 5 times a year.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what was the reason for the Care Proceedings/
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
I now know the ages of the children but still need to know why care proceedings were issued
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

daughter charged with neglect, injury to persons under 16. found guilty in crown court

Customer: replied 4 years ago.


what can we do as grandparents in our situation. We want to see our granchildren, communicate with them throughout their lives.

Ive answered your questions

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.