Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

social workers have placed my childrens names on the at risk

Customer Question

social workers have placed my childrens names on the at risk registar and are stoping me takeing my children to see my partner whos has played dad to them for three years the children love and miss him very much. they are also saying if my partner was to come and live with me and the children when he gets released from prisson they would make me choose between then because of a crime he commited over 33 years ago the are also trying to say he is a perpertrater of domestic volience on me this is not the case can they do this

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and why is your partner in prison?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my children are 5 ,7,10,14.16. he is in prison for anphetamine with intent to supply on a lower scale to suport his own habbit he was trying to access help for him to cum off the drug.

What is on his record that gives Social Services cause for concern?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there anything I can do about my situation my partner is trying to turn his lufe around

When is he due to be released and why do you wish to take them on prison visits?