13262538

my friend is about to be granted a divorce (4th Nov) .She signed

Customer Question

my friend is about to be granted a divorce (4th Nov) .She signed over the matrimonial home to her husband, with the understanding her three children aged 21 and twins 17 would be secure. she has moved in with her mother. the son 21 has been excluded from his home already and the husband is planning on moving his new partner in immediately after 4th nov.
Will she lose the right to the home/equity and everything?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Has there actually been a financial order made within the divorce proceedings and sealed by the court?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

illl have to speak to her to find out..i cant believe a court would allow something to be biased ..they were married 23 years..

and with all the stress and emotions following a breakup..its understandable she wouldnt have considered all the implications at the time.

ill get back to you asap ty, andrew, .

That is fine - I will need details of their assets and debts as well - so it is worth asking her that as well!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok ..she says she just wants it over with..however she complains because she wish she had taken a different approach,..think she should have taken proper advice and she wouldnt have had this dilemma.

shes says to my qustion re the court seal etc and financial order. "no not yet, I have 14 days in which to seek advice"

So what assets and debts are there and what has she actually agreed to